Speech Language Pathology
All of our Speech Language Pathologists have advanced degrees and are certified and licensed to practice in the state of Ohio.
Clients at the Delaware Speech and Hearing Center receive personalized care based on unique treatment plans that incorporate client needs and goals. Center professionals are also qualified to assist individuals needing Speech-Generating Devices.
We offer identification, diagnosis and treatment for speech, language, feeding and swallowing disorders. Individual or group therapy may be needed as part of an overall course of treatment for the following conditions:
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum
- Down’s Syndrome
- Cancer of the Head and Mouth
- Cerebral Palsy
- Learning Disability
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Traumatic Head Injury
Please click here to learn more about our 2016 summer programs for children!
Audiology, Hearing Testing and Hearing Aids
All of our Audiologists have advanced degrees and are certified and licensed to practice in the state of Ohio.
- Hearing testing, screening, evaluations
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response (BAER)
- Electronystagmography (ENG)
- Industrial hearing conservation testing
- Hearing aid evaluation, verification and benefit analysis
- Assistive Listening Devices and Alerting Devices