Cutting Edge Hearing Aids in Powell, Ohio
Hearing aids are not the bulky, uncomfortable, and occasionally embarrassing pieces of analog technology available in the past. The hearing aid options in Powell have advanced considerably, offering significantly more support and comfort for the user.
Delaware Speech and Hearing Center has been committed to finding you the right hearing aid for your ears since 1959. We believe in taking a personalized approach to hearing healthcare, looking at your needs, your comfort level, and your specific hearing problems before, during, and after your hearing aid fitting.
Let Us Answer Your Hearing Aid Questions
Our team of trained audiologists and hearing healthcare specialists has decades of experience matching individuals with hearing problems with the aids that work best for them. Our goal is to first make sure that your hearing issues have been correctly diagnosed, so that we know which hearing aid is going to be best for your needs.
We then work with your budget, comfort level, and feedback to provide you with the hearing aid that both works best and is the most comfortable. We have digital hearing aids, and carry many of the most “technologically advanced” hearing healthcare solutions, including:
- Behind the Ear Hearing Aids (BTE) – Very comfortable, behind the ear hearing aids are popular because of their hidden nature and less invasive feel. They’re also easy to take on and off, and are easy to wear while on the phone.
- In the Ear Hearing Aids (ITE) – In the ear hearing aids can come with many different, valuable features and technology that helps improve your hearing ability, as well as volume control that is simple and easy to understand.
- Receiver In the Ear Hearing Aids (RIC) – Like the BTE, the RIC is cosmetically very discreet. Because the aid’s speaker rests in the ear, you will receive the natural sound quality achieved by leaving the ear canal as open as possible, maximizing your use of the natural hearing you still have.
- In the Canal Hearing Aids (ITC) – In the canal hearing aids are some of the most discreet, for those that are feeling uncomfortable about their hearing loss. They are also still large enough to be equipped with much of the in-the-ear technology.
- Completely In The Canal Hearing Aids (CIC) – Barely visible, these small hearing aids are the best option for those that want a very discreet hearing aid option. Although they have a shorter battery life, they do provide less wind and air noise, which may be picked up by other hearing aids.
All of these options offer the wearer more choices for their hearing problems. We’re also familiar with hearing aid brands and feedback, and focus our options on what’s best for you. Our hearing healthcare specialists work with you and will listen to your concerns when helping you find the hearing aid that will work best for your needs.
Hearing Tests & Hearing Aids in Powell, Ohio
If you know you need a hearing aid, or believe you may need one and are looking for a diagnosis, click here or call us at (614) 789-4473 today to discuss our Powell hearing aids, or to find out more about our hearing healthcare solutions.