Licensed & Friendly Audiologists in Powell, Ohio
Audiology is a complex science. It takes years of training to understand the issues associated with hearing, as well as significant practice to ensure that each hearing patient or problem is addressed using the best methods available. As technology progresses, it is also important to continue training, and to learn about the solutions that work best for those who are struggling with hearing problems in Powell, Ohio.
Powell Audiology Services at Delaware Speech and Hearing Center
We’re very proud of the professional staff that we’ve developed here at Delaware Speech and Hearing Center. We employ well trained, respected hearing healthcare specialists, with Certificates of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) and years of experience not only working with patients across Central Ohio, but also delivering excellent service and support as well.
We have many of the latest technological options available in audiology as well, giving our staff professionals a variety of audiology options to help you with your hearing healthcare needs.
We are also equipped with a variety treatment options for when you’re struggling with your hearing, and these can be customized to match your individual hearing profile. Some of these strategies include:
- Prescribing and fitting of hearing devices, with selections from a full line of digital solutions.
- Assisted Listening Devices – Technology has made it easier than ever to hear the world around you, which is why we can help connect you to modern day, effective assistive listening devices to make hearing easier in your day to day life. These devices can often work with or without hearing aids. We also offer various alerting devices for safety.
- Ear Plugs and Molds – Your ears need to be protected. We can help create ear specific ear plugs, ear molds, and more not only for those with hearing loss, but also for those that work as musicians or in loud noise environments that require added protection to prevent hearing loss.
- Hearing Aid Testing and Reconfiguration – If your hearing has changed and your hearing aids are no longer providing you with improvement, we can diagnose the issue and adjust your hearing aids to better fit your specific audiology profile.
- Real Ear Measures (Probe Microphone Measures) – When fitting or adjusting hearing aids, a small microphone is placed in the ear with the aid to precisely measure how much sound is delivered to your ear. In this way, the sound can be tuned not only to your hearing loss, but to the unique characteristics of your individual ear. The American Academy of Audiology considers this part of today’s standard of care, yet only about 30% of hearing healthcare providers take this added step in providing customized care. You can count on the Delaware Speech and Hearing Center Powell Office to provide this valuable service.
We are a hearing healthcare provider that helps Powell residents learn more about their hearing and address problems accordingly. If you’d like to know more about our services at Delaware Speech and Hearing Center, click here or give us a call at (614) 789-4473 today.