Delaware Speech and Hearing Center – winner of the 2015 Delaware Gazette Reader’s Choice Award for “Best Hearing Aid Provider” – is proud to help the people of Lewis Center, Ohio with all of their hearing aid and hearing assistance needs.
Since 1959, we have been dedicated to providing accurate information and the latest in affordable hearing aid technology to the Central Ohio area, and we are happy to help you with your hearing aid needs.
Our Hearing Aid Options in Lewis Center
It’s our goal to match you with the hearing aid that is going to work best for you, whether it’s your budget, your comfort level, or your degree of hearing loss. We offer several different types of hearing aids including:
- Modern Customizable Digital – One of the most popular styles of hearing aid is the digital hearing aid. These technology turns sound into data, and then transmits that data into the sounds that match your hearing range. All of this happens instantaneously. Digital hearing aids also have customization options to assist you with your hearing needs. For example, they can be adjusted to reduce loud noises or turn up the volume on software sounds as needed.
- Entry Level Digital – We also carry the simpler versions of digital hearing aid technology. These types of hearing aids offer clear, easy to distinguish sound and the same digital hearing assistance, but come without some of the features that you may not need, thus making it possible to offer more affordable pricing.
- Advanced Digital Hearing Aids – We also have highly advanced digital hearing aids available for those that need them. These types of hearing aids come with higher accuracy, clearer sound, and additional features such as Bluetooth (so that you can connect them to your computer or smartphone).
For many, however, the concern is not technology. The concern is comfort. Ideally, you need a hearing aid that you are happy to wear throughout the day, rather than a hearing aid that causes discomfort. That is why we also make sure to offer all of the different styles of hearing aids, to allow you to find the style that matches you. Some of these styles include:
- BTE – Behind the Ear Hearing Aids
- ITE – In the Ear Hearing Aids
- ITC – In the Canal Hearing Aids
- RIC – Receiver in the Ear Hearing Aids
- CIC – Completely in the Canal Hearing Aids
All of these offer very different levels of comfort, so that you can determine which one is best suited for your ear and hearing needs.
We are a healthcare provider with a strong focus on customer comfort and satisfaction, and we’ll make it a goal of ours to ensure that you find a style you’re comfortable with, with technology that works.
If you’d like to schedule an appointment with one of our Lewis Center hearing aid specialists, click here or call today at 740-369-3650.